Friday, June 24, 2005

The voice in E's head

35. "Everyone has their own Yoko."

Thought to myself on 6/24/05 as I was listening to the Sex Pistols on XM. I started thinking about the movie"Sid and Nancy" which is about the band's bassist, Sid Vicious, and his girlfriend Nancy Spungen. Nancy introduced Sid to herion and the addiction which followed has been contributed to the bands ultimate break up. Yoko Ono's relationship with John Lennon was also blamed for the Beatles breaking up. And we all have distractions in our lives that seems to move us away from our goals; we have Yokos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

"Who's your Yoko?" sounds like it should be on a bumper sticker. Anyhow, I'm my own Yoko. I'm the only one stopping my advancement.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Answer my question biz-natch!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home